If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”
- Winston Churchill

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry
WE ARE MILITARY,EX MILITARY,and EVERYDAY AMERICANS WHO TAKE AN OATH TO UPHOLD AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FROM ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.




WE ARE NOT ANTI GOVERMENT - WE ARE ANTI BAD GOVERMENT.

III

We Are Everywhere.






Sunday, September 12, 2010

Doomsday warnings growing!

Checkout this from Breitbart.Hell we all know its coming,but when MSM starts talking about it then its Patriot Time, hang on to your hats and watch your backs!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.a64b6fa820c23d9ef2058a22276ce3a1.2c1&show_article=1

China
III

4 comments:

  1. Holy Sh!t !!!!

    Ya know brother, it never ceases to amaze me at how shocked I still get when I read some of these articles. I mean, I have been prepping for over a decade , I KNOW it's coming and have for a very long time yet, once in awhile I catch myself thinking that maybe it will blow on by or somehow get better,just like the sheep do .

    I am not in denial, I know it's on the crash and this is why your blog and others like it are so important to me . They keep me grounded and in the know which keeps me out of denial and for that , I THANK YOU once again !

    It is going to suck ballz once they shut off the internet and remove our lifeline of information . We should exchange numbers or something lol . Anyways, You take care CHINA ! You are a good man and one I am glad to have on my side in the coming collapse .

    R3volution
    III AFFA

    ReplyDelete
  2. R3V,my Bro there ain't nothing wrong with hoping for the best,thats always been one o my motto's hope for the best prepare for the worst! Started to say if When the bastards shut down the net in their last ditch effort of control perhaps we shall all become pirate ham radio operators? Same hear Bro just knowing there are dudes like you,Threeper,Send it,Reg guy,catman,mayberry,Shy,wolf,Northwoods,Pete smith,et al.Have made this much better.I think life is probably always better when you have like minded people on your side.

    Watch your back side brother!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to stop by and say HELLO CHINA ! It's been a little while since my last post but, be assured that I have been here reading every day .

    I hope all is well with you China, I'll be back later on . You take care of yourself and the family. Watch your back and keep your head down alright ;)

    SEMPER FIDELIS
    AFFA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send It,will do Bro.I haven't been posting as much.Just can't find the words.A lot of frustration on my part.Frustrated that more people aren't getting IT! But I am working on my preps! Glad you all are well! I have not gave up,just coasting a bit!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete