If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”
- Winston Churchill

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry
WE ARE MILITARY,EX MILITARY,and EVERYDAY AMERICANS WHO TAKE AN OATH TO UPHOLD AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FROM ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.




WE ARE NOT ANTI GOVERMENT - WE ARE ANTI BAD GOVERMENT.

III

We Are Everywhere.






Thursday, September 9, 2010

Distracted.

For all three of ya reading AM sorry about lack of post been a little under the weather,nothing serious just got me feeling puny,I am about to shake it off I hope.I have been doing some reading and researching just to sick and tired to post.I see they are keeping every one distracted with the mosque at ground zero bullshit.And Oh HAPPY Days we are only having 450,000 newly unemployed a week now!Gee thats fucking great unless you are one of em.But of course wall street is going crazy,how the hell they see that as good news is beyond me.

In the blogosphere I see big brother is claiming more power by the day,and we in turn have less rights and privacy by the day!

Catman has interesting post on privacy.

George ure has good info on economy as always at Urban Survival.

Don't let them distract You,stay focused.We are Americans,We have Rights and Freedoms,FUCK those Politically correct pussies who say we don't.WE must stand up for ourselves! No one else is gonna do it!

I am still not to sure about voting,its probably rigged,but you must start somewhere but I hate the lesser of two evils bulshit.I have heard talk the Dems will probably pit Hilliary against Obama Fuck talk about two evils.Hopefully someone decent like Ron Paul wins,but he's to pro America,Pro people I can't see the PTB allowing this.And a lot of people (females) etc would vote for Clinton, UUUCCKKK!She will be more anti gun than Slick willy was!

If ever there was a time to change things up it's now!A full blown Revolution is a scary thought. Yet when those who serve you actually serve themselves,ignoring your wishes..... What other way is left? Obama,Pelosi,Reid, Hell the Repubs are no different I know my Republican buddy's think so,but Bush passed a lot of bad shit too.

In my mind unless Ron Paul or some one along those lines... A person who doesn't want America in debt,or in several wars at one time,who feels Americans have a Right to privacy,who values the Constitution as a living document.... Without a person like this we truly are doomed the two party system we have now is a piss poor system they are more concerned with which side gets credit for what and who controls the free money..... It's time for this to stop hell long past time.

I am beat,I will continue my tirade later.

I hope all are well!

China
III

2 comments:

  1. ...hey Brother,re-did a few things on the 'puter and found ya again...i know,i'm a slacker...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ken,glad to have ya back Bro!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete