If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”
- Winston Churchill

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry
WE ARE MILITARY,EX MILITARY,and EVERYDAY AMERICANS WHO TAKE AN OATH TO UPHOLD AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FROM ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.




WE ARE NOT ANTI GOVERMENT - WE ARE ANTI BAD GOVERMENT.

III

We Are Everywhere.






Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is any gun better than no gun?

One of the guys I read has a post on mouse guns. Saying .25 - .32 are not worth carrying.He is a huge fan of Glocks. I am not.They are great guns dependable and all that but they don't feel good in my hand. I have to admit i watched my Granddad shoot a trash barrel with a .25 it only barely dented it. One of the comments on his blog was that a cop was killed a few years back by a .25 to the head. I am willing to bet somewhere at some time someone was killed by an air rifle shot to the head.

The debate will probably continue as long as there are guns. My preferred pocket pistol is Keltec PF-9 8 shots of 9mm.

I think someone missed the point of debate guys who carry a mousegun don't want a fullsize pistol hanging off em.

Hell when I know I am going in a bad area I carry my Ruger 9mm with 15 shot mag and 1 in the chamber and my PF-9.

I am not fan of mouse guns per se but I think any gun is better than No gun.

I have never heard a mugger holler OH Shit is that a .45 with Cor Bons? Or lets get that Sumbitch he's only got a .22!

Ps personally I would pick .22 mag over .25 or .32 any day!

China
III

2 comments:

  1. ...first rule of a gunfight:have a gun...be proficient in it's abilities,as well as your own...
    ...and remember,a .22 in the tearduct will kill you just as dead as a .45 in the wishbone,almost everytime...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken,can't argue with common sense!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete