If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”
- Winston Churchill

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry
WE ARE MILITARY,EX MILITARY,and EVERYDAY AMERICANS WHO TAKE AN OATH TO UPHOLD AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FROM ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.




WE ARE NOT ANTI GOVERMENT - WE ARE ANTI BAD GOVERMENT.

III

We Are Everywhere.






Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Quote from Michael Boone.

One of my favorite quotes of all time.

If we are armed their power and authority end at the extreme outer limits of my accuracy. M.B sometime in 09-10.

China
III

4 comments:

  1. I remember 3% laughing his ass off one evening as I strolled into his home. I asked him what was so funny ? He replied "This guy is a real man" as he read that very quote.

    It does not get any more meaningful then that quote right there . Thank You China for reminding me of it .


    I still do miss my friend so very much at times. Keep up the good fight China, we all love ya for what you do here brother !

    R3volution
    III AFFA

    ReplyDelete
  2. R3VO,Thanks Bro. Yeah I miss his insight,knowledge,his honest way of looking at stuff.Funny you said that.Last night on Apocalypse I was reading old comments ans ran up on some from you and 3%.Damn Bro for a dude I never got to meet in person he had a profound effect on my life.Ok enough he would tell us both to tighten up,and get this shit done.3% me and R3V are both doing best we can in our own ways.

    Semper Fi.

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is another great one I found in my stock of "THINGS TO KEEP". I believe this was a reply on SIPSEY STREET IRREGULARS , either way, it is the damn truth and THANKS STRAITARROW for saying it !

    "straightarrow said...

    Battlefield pickups should keep the logistics in our favor.

    Of course, the thing is we have to fight back. You know, not do that thing we did at Waco or Ruby Ridge. You know that thing, that thing where we just watched and were grateful it wasn't us under the massed guns. It does us no good to outnumber them by orders of magnitude if we continue to give them numerical tactical advantage at places and times of their choosing.

    It is much easier to kill or imprison a million people one at a time, than it is to kill or imprison a million people, who resist, at one time.

    We had better figure out pretty damn quick whether we mean it or not. I will not view it as a compliment to have it said of me, "Well he was certainly loud about not submitting, until we showed up". I would much prefer
    they say, "That was one hard sonofabitch to kill, and he made us pay dearly to do it. Not sure we can afford many more like him."

    We don't have a lot of time,people. The choice seems to be between "loud" or "serious"."

    Now folks , read this and TIGHTEN THE F**K UP !!!! 3% is watching , let us not disappoint him !

    R3volution
    III AFFA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right on Brother.Serious for me,the loud guys are usually all bark. Lets bite,for 3%4 Freedom and all the guys who would of,but aren't here to do it.

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete