If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”
- Winston Churchill

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry
WE ARE MILITARY,EX MILITARY,and EVERYDAY AMERICANS WHO TAKE AN OATH TO UPHOLD AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FROM ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.




WE ARE NOT ANTI GOVERMENT - WE ARE ANTI BAD GOVERMENT.

III

We Are Everywhere.






Monday, July 26, 2010

Ak vs Ar vs Mini-14 vs Fn-fal vs Rpg-7.

I'm sure you already have a favorite.If You truly think something is going to happen in this country,get something!I don't give a damn what it is.A house with 3-4 single shot 12ga's is not undefended!

Forget the arguments over what is better than what crap, get something.As many of the fellas point out there will be battle field pick ups!There are decent pump 12ga's out there at reasonable prices.

If you have the money there are good AR's,AK's,Mini-14's,Garands,M1-a1's,FN's,etc,etc,etc.Hell most guys act M-1 carbine with it's little .30 cal round is a pussy gun,but same dudes swear by their .45 pistol.Uh you look up the ballistics.Little .30 might be good city carbine or close range woods gun.

If you are going to hunt anyway a decent bolt action is not terribly expensive right now..270-.308-30-06-300 win mag or similar would do very well.

Mosin-Nagants are still available.Price on guns is up here,ammo is still very reasonable.

Keep in mind most any rifle will be more powerful than any handgun. Usually more accurate at distance too. A shotgun at city ranges I would do most shooting at are deadly.#4 - dbbl 00 buck would do well!

Get something and practice with it.A lot of us shoot cheap ammo for practice.I say practice with what you will be using.


China
III

9 comments:

  1. Damn right China !!! Now , don't forget the .22 magnum . Ruger has a 10/22 magnum out that is really nice and that caliber is somewhat inexpensive and the rifles to fire that round are inexpensive as well .

    I know, "WTF dude, a .22 mag?" It beats the shit outta many other cartridges and is much better then nothing at all . Something to think about. If you are shopping for a .22 LR , maybe think .22 magnum instead .

    Good post China, I concur 100% brother !!!

    R3volution
    III AFFA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a couple .22 mag's.Nothing wrong with that one at all!The news gets worse every day folks should get something while they can!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have mine and shoot once a week if not more, my advice to every one is do as China has said, get some thing and get good shooting it, because our time is short.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right on Pete, one in hand is worth catalog full of I was gonna gets!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so that you know, China, I prefer a .45 HAHAHA ......... I was reading over at enemy of the state and wasn't comfy replying there .

    Although I do agree that any weapon is deadly , I do prefer to carry a .45 cal. pistol . Aside from all of that , I don't want to be shot by a BB gun let alone anything else.

    I agree , buy what ya can and become proficient with it, TIME IS SHORT !!!

    SEMPER FIDELIS
    AFFA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Send It,its not that I don't like em I do! I am just tired of that stupid school saying Glock .45 is only way to go.I have never got to shoot one but Coonan arms was making a 1911 looking auto in 357 mag. if its dependable that is my dream gun!

    I have Ruger .45 well just to family and it is awesome reliable,heavy round,not much recoil.

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn it just sold to family member.once again fingers faster than brain Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete