If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”
- Winston Churchill

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry
WE ARE MILITARY,EX MILITARY,and EVERYDAY AMERICANS WHO TAKE AN OATH TO UPHOLD AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FROM ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.




WE ARE NOT ANTI GOVERMENT - WE ARE ANTI BAD GOVERMENT.

III

We Are Everywhere.






Monday, April 21, 2014

Comms are vital to the modern minuteman. So whats the best way?

Go here and lets hear what ya got!

http://christianmerc.blogspot.com/2014/04/patriot-information-network-or-something.html?showComment=1398131804093#c2095065324082572911

Thanks
China
III

2 comments:

  1. Absolutly very nice blog this is. i like this blog very much. Thanks admin for sharing this informative posts to me...Thanks again.Ika-5 Utos

    Halik

    Imbestigador

    Ipaglaban Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to anyone reading this true life story of mine, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year, And I Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr ODION Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr ODION I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me, I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health. He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative. My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have The Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr ODION To Help You Too, And Help Me To Thank Dr ODION For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. ODION Herbal Medicine, His Contact Email: [drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com ] Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2349019421176 thank you

    ReplyDelete